I dont know how to start but first of foremost, Assalammualaikum & Good Morning everyone.
My name is Nor Aida you guys can call me Aida. Actually this my first Post in this Blog.
Thanks for having your time to go through my blogs
So, Here I would like to share about my daily job task as Passenger Service Handler which also known as Ground Handling
I actually working as vendor under Pos Aviation and we need to handle two airlines which involving Scoot Airlines and FlyDubai Airlines.
I think you also familiar with this two airlines.hihihiih
Sometime we also need to hanlde Private Jet when they are requested from our client.
Involving in Aviation are quite interesting experiences for me, which sometime we had some happy chapter and also some sad chapters.
STAY TUNED, I will Keep update when I have some leisure time later.
Thanks and GUMAWO YAA
Comments
Post a Comment